Monday, February 11, 2013

A Misunderstood German Shepherd

A Misunderstood German Shepherd

3:30 PM 
Berlin, Germany

(german accent)
It is a vonderful day in the city of Berlin, but I am not a happy dog today. Why you say? You are so strong, so handsome, so majestic, how could you be sad? There is much humans do not know about the life of a Shepherd. A species that is often misunderstood and mistaken for a mean machine, I am no mean machine. Since a puppy I have been attracted in the simple things in life. When alone, after my act of "toughest dog in West Berlin" I would often lay in the grass, watch the sunset, smell the roses, taste the berries and think about a day when I could leave my violent life and travel to visit my cousins in France and live on a dairy farm. Fresh milk and green hills is the life I want, not these cold winters with nothing but drunk Germans and sausages. Hear my roar (bark), I will keep dreaming for this day to come. Until then, you can catch me intimidating the young children and cats of Aleman.

3 comments:

  1. You should run away if you hate your life there so much. I guess that could be difficult because you do not know how to get to your cousins in France, but it could be an adventure too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a human so I cannot completely understand my dog's emotions but I do know you two are very similar. He is a big dog (120lbs) and looks mean as can be. When alone all he wants to do is roll in the grass and play with his cats. He's such a softy but still on walks people see us coming and take for the hills.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sigh... I feel so sorry for you, "toughest dog in West Berlin". I just want to let you know that everything will be okay and one day you will live your dream of being in France. I can't tell you when, I can't tell you how. But I know that we eventually get what are heart really desires. Keep your head up.

    ReplyDelete