Monday, February 18, 2013

Bulldog and his Modern Family

Bulldog and his Modern Family

7:00 PM
Thursday

(deep voice) IT'S ON! 
I've been waiting 6 days and 23 hours on this couch for Modern Family to come back on and there it is! 
My favorite character is 100% Manny. The smartest boy in the bunch but underrated completely. My life exactly. Throw me a bone, why  don't ya? All you think I'm good for is eating and pooping. I don't get it. Anyways Phil Dunphy is just like the old man in the house here, clueless but has good intentions. I'll let him feel like he is the boss sometimes and sit and roll over when he asks politely, but he's gone half the day and that's when I'm on his pillow eating macaroni and cheese watching cartoons. I love love love television but I always have a hard time turning the damn thing on. Why does there have to be so many buttons? If only I had a thumb. Anyways, back to my show. Cam and Mitchell always have me laughing. I wish I could be their dog. We would have the best times! These two gay men would take me to the best dog salons in the city and making sure I was a handsome devil. I have seen a couple Glorias in my day and we don't get along too well. I spent some time south of the border and they don't take too kindly to my kind down there. Don't get me wrong, it's beautiful, but no one lets you sleep on their couch. The television always has some crazy language playing and we have no humans that care about walking us around. It's a free-for-all for all the canines, not my cup of tea. I wish I could tell you more but I have a show to catch. If you want to find me, I'll be eating mashed potatoes by the poolside all morning tomorrow. 



3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so cute! I am totally with you about Modern Family. That show is one of my favorites. If I ever decide to throw a Modern Family viewing party; I will send an invitation your way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't lie, Stella is your favorite character. I love the episode where she keeps jumping into the pool. I am also a hugh fan of Cam and Mitchell but my husband says im too much like Claire. I can't help it that I'm always right.

    ReplyDelete