Sunday, March 17, 2013

Pablo the Professional Party Pug

11:59 pm
Las Vegas, Nevada

(British accent)
Oh why hello there, my name is Pablo. Let me tell you a little about who I am. I am the one solely responsible for "Sin City" itself. Any big shot that comes to Vegas has to go through me personally and if I don't like it, forget about it. Since the start, pugs have been running the show and I look to continue the legacy. 

Don't you dare laugh because I will swear on mama pug's grave that I am the head honcho of the gambling capital of the world.
Big things come in litte packages is the word and here I am, living proof. I've had a steak dinner with Michael Jackson and have taken Whitney Houston to drinks above the skyline. My hotels serve only the best in the business. Not to toot my own horn but I have a reservation for two with Obama Sunday afternoon at my finest dining location on the strip. I am telling you, this pug doesn't play around. 
Enjoy your time in Vegas, you can catch me poolside sipping mimosas.
Chow 

5 comments:

  1. Pablo, you sound pretty awesome. I really would love to visit Vegas soon, so I was wondering if you have any recommendations of hot spots to see? I also love your outfit. It totally suits you. I also was wondering what Michael Jackson was like in person?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pablo, you are one cool pup! I've never enjoyed sin city with a Pug before, but I'll have to add it to the bucket list. I love your British accent and your Italian flare. Curious to hear about your lunch with the POTUS himself!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I would love to hang out with you in Vegas! Judging by your outfit, you look like a fancy doggy! I had no idea that pugs run Vegas but now that I do, I will be sure to bring some treats next time I'm there to get on your good side!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What's up Pablo, You my dog! (I don't mean, I own you. Term of endearment).
    When I come to Vegas it's me and you at the Crazy Horse. We'll make it rain, and chase a few bitches.(not derogatory, Pablo know's what I mean, He's a dog.) Remember what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas.
    Til' then Dog

    ReplyDelete
  5. A Brit named Pablo haha. I say just for it! We're only on this earth for so long, so get them b*tches while you can! Live it up, dog!

    ReplyDelete