Sunday, March 17, 2013

Tino the Tiger (dog)

Tino the Tiger (dog)

5:15 pm
Carlsbad, California

What a day I'll tell ya! Making dreams come true ain't easy work, nope, ain't a piece of cake Bob, not a stroll in the park Sam. Let me tell you a little bit about myself Tom, I'm a hard worker, yep I am, 9-5, Monday through Friday twice a month on Saturdays. Now what do I do Steve? I'm not gonna cut the corners, can i do that Mike? Can i tell you like it is? Well here I go, I'm Tino the Tiger Dog. The only Dog, that looks like a Tiger in the world. Now where does that leave me Tony? It leaves me rich! Just kidding, it gives me the opportunity to let kids imagine and play with fuzzy and friendly tiger that would never think of making them breakfast! That's right, I hang around the local zoo and make dreams come true. Never call me Tony the Tiger, it's Tino the Tiger, you get it right or you'll deal with the beast I was thought to be. If you want to schedule a tiger session feel free to contact me at: 
(323) TTT-IGER
rawr

5 comments:

  1. Tino, you are so adorable! I love your coat and I can see why you are a busy dog. Many kids would love your look since, I'm sorry, but you do look a lot like the Frosted Flakes tiger. I would love to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your style and dig your attitude, Tino! I'm sure you are in high-demand since you are so rare and special! I know a lot of people who would be interested in a tiger session so I'll have to spread the word! Keep doing your thing, Tino the Tiger!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're a celebrity, Tino! You are beautiful and I bet everybody wants to know you. I'm sure it gets tiring being so popular. If you ever need a break from the celebrity life and "tiger sessions," let me know and I'll play fetch with you and treat you like the house pet you were meant to be.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Tino, where'd you get those stripes? I'm an optimist. I think you stole your stripes from a stuffed animal that was at the carnival. I saw one on the midway yesterday and it was missing his stripes. Go give back the stripes, Tino, or I will expose you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tino, I have to be honest, and tell you that if I had seen you walking around a zoo when I was a kid, I probably would have flipped out. You're probably a really nice, obviously hardworking dog, but you would have freaked me out. Don't work too hard man!

    ReplyDelete